Emblem of Thailand Garuda
Real leather 14oz only special Epics in Classic line
MONGKOL is a luxury when it comes to fighting. We use the best materials to make sure that they last the test of time. Mongkol gloves series no18. Highlighter Yellow Velcro, uniquely original designed more support on wrists areas, good for sparring, bag training, pad work, high quality soft real leather, handcrafted Made in Thailand. These have been tested in the harshest of climates and are Thailand-approved. Great for Muay Thai, Kickboxing, boxing, and MMA.
- Mongkol gloves are made from two kinds of Materials the high-quality real cow leather inside the gloves, we use a high density of rubble foam, for great support.
- Our manufactured used the best control in leather and all material.
SIZE CHART OF BOXING GLOVES
- Men are recommended to wear sizes 12oz – 16oz
- Women are recommended sizes 10oz -14oz, this depending on the level of training if the kickboxer is a beginner. Muay Thai Gloves that are not in use should be kept clean and air dry for best results for long-lasting Gloves. It is suggested that you regularly clean with a quality leather cleaner for long-lasting care of your kickboxing Gloves
- It is suggested that Kickboxer or trainers should have 2-3 pairs of gloves in order to rotate, like your trainer running shoes. This depends on how often you use and train with your gloves.
- Muay Thai Gloves need 3-4 weeks to break in the fit and comfort for your hands. The more you train and use the better the leather will feel and more comfortable for your hands.
Enjoy Your training