MONGKOL WBC gloves 18 Series Last Pair in Velcro A Limited-edition WBC has 2 tone color way with red lining. Velcro, uniquely and beautifully designed professional grade with the best support on wrists, thumbs and hand protection. Strap up for your fight and fight with limited edition MONGKOL pro kickboxing attire. MONGKOL is the only brand in America that has a collaboration with the WBC. Great for sparring, bag training, pad work , high quality soft real leather, handcrafted made in Thailand. These are such high quality and amazing that they can be put on display for a trophy piece. Extremely valuable and extremely LIMITED.
- Mongkol gloves made from two kinds of Materials the high-quality real cow leathers & high quality of material, inside the gloves, we use high den of rubble foam, for great support.
- Our manufacturer uses the best control in leather and all material.
SIZE CHART OF BOXING GLOVES
- Men are recommended to wear sizes 12oz – 16oz
- Women are recommended sizes 10oz -14oz, this depending on the level of training if the kickboxer is a beginer. Muay Thai Gloves that are not in use should be kept clean and air dry for best results for long lasting Gloves. It is suggested that you regularly clean with a quality leather cleaner for long lasting care of your kickboxing Gloves
- It is suggested that Kickboxer or trainers should have 2-3 pairs of gloves in order to rotate, like your trainer running shoes. This depends on how often you use and train with your gloves.
- Muay Thai Gloves need 3-4 weeks to break in the fit and comfort for your hands. The more you train and use the better the leather will feel and more comfortable for your hands.
Enjoy Your training