Mongkol Muay Thai Boxing Gloves
New design of collection of #18 lace-up Thai flag on thumb new Mongkol printed as you requested Forest Green /Gold color
Our Mongkol Muay Thai Boxing Gloves are high-quality-made with premium cow leather while using high-density rubble foam inside the gloves, using a high density of rubble foam. Mongkol Muay Thai's lace-up boxing gloves help provide more support on the wrists. It is also good for sparring, bag training, and pad work.
(Also available in other colors: Black with White Trim, and or Red with White Trim).
Mongkol Muay Thai is luxury-made quality and has been proven to be long-lasting. Our products are made by fighters, for fighters. These won't wear out on you, and also have been tested in the craziest of climates. Mongkol Muay Thai Boxing Gloves are Thailand-approved.
Made in Thailand.
SIZE CHART OF BOXING GLOVES
- Men are recommended to wear sizes 12oz – 16oz
- Women are recommended sizes 10oz -14oz (depending on the level of training).
- Mongkol Muay Thai gloves that are not in use should be kept clean and air dry for best results for long-lasting gloves.
- It is suggested that you regularly clean with a quality leather cleaner for long-lasting care of your gloves
- Highly recommended that athletes/trainers should have 2-3 pairs of gloves for rotation (like your running shoes, depending on usage)
- Our Mongkol Muay Thai gloves take about 3-4 weeks to break in and comfortably for your hands. The more you train and use it, the better the leather will feel.
Enjoy Your training