MONGKOL gloves are luxury compared to the rest. With the best look and will not wear out or get soft on you. Tested and fought with in the most severe climates Thailand tested and approved. Zebra striping with white palms that have such an amazing cut and feel you have the best protection while producing a packed punch. Our products have the highest quality premium soft leathers, foam padded protections, and traditional Velcro/lace-up wrist enclosures. Our gloves have cushion padding on the end for full support. Specialized designed for protection and delivery results. ZEBRA LIMITED EDITION BOXING GLOVES.
- Mongkol gloves made from two kinds of Materials the high-quality real cow leathers & high quality of PU, inside the gloves, we use high den of rubble foam, for great support.
- Our manufactured used the best control in leather and all material.
SIZE CHART OF BOXING GLOVES
- Men are recommended to wear sizes 12oz – 16oz
- Women are recommended sizes 10oz -14oz, this depending on the level of training if the kickboxer is a beginer. Muay Thai Gloves that are not in use should be kept clean and air dry for best results for long lasting Gloves. It is suggested that you regularly clean with a quality leather cleaner for long lasting care of your kickboxing Gloves
- It is suggested that Kickboxer or trainers should have 2-3 pairs of gloves in order to rotate, like your trainer running shoes. This depends on how often you use and train with your gloves.
- Muay Thai Gloves need 3-4 weeks to break in the fit and comfort for your hands. The more you train and use the better the leather will feel and more comfortable for your hands.
Enjoy Your training