MONGKOL is not just the highest quality Muay Thai, boxing and MMA equipment on the market. Here at MONGKOL we are fighters that make gear for fighters. So we know what is needed in the ring. These gloves are made with the best technology for quick dry material so they don't stay wet and wont stink. The padded rubble foam lasts the test of time and doesn't wear out and soften up like other gloves because we use the highest quality materials. This unique gold color with the MONGKOL emblem right on the top of the hands. When we fight we fight with the best.
- Mongkol gloves made from two kinds of Materials the high-quality real cow leathers & high quality of PU, inside the gloves, we use high den of rubble foam, for great support.
- Our manufactured used the best control in leather and all material.
SIZE CHART OF BOXING GLOVES
- Men are recommended to wear sizes 12oz – 16oz
- Women are recommended sizes 10oz -14oz, this depending on the level of training if the kickboxer is a beginer. Muay Thai Gloves that are not in use should be kept clean and air dry for best results for long lasting Gloves. It is suggested that you regularly clean with a quality leather cleaner for long lasting care of your kickboxing Gloves
- It is suggested that Kickboxer or trainers should have 2-3 pairs of gloves in order to rotate, like your trainer running shoes. This depends on how often you use and train with your gloves.
- Muay Thai Gloves need 3-4 weeks to break in the fit and comfort for your hands. The more you train and use the better the leather will feel and more comfortable for your hands.
Enjoy Your training