MONGKOL is luxury when it comes to boxing and fight gear. Lace up and get ready to fight with the greatest fight gear possible. These exact gloves have been used in professional bouts across the globe. This specific cut is designed for speed, power as well as lasting the test of time. MONGKOL is different from all other Muay Thai and MMA gear out there because we will only use the highest quality in all materials. We do not ever cut corners and are fighters that create the best equipment for fighters. Mongkol gloves 18 SERIES A Limited-edition M18 has Red colorway with white 18 and Laces, uniquely and originally designed more support on wrists areas, good for sparring, bag training, pad work , high quality soft real leather, handcrafted made in Thailand.
- High quality real cow leather
- High quality shock absorbing foam
- Optimized protection
- Attached thumb for added support
- Professional white lace closure for a precise fit and support
- Handcrafted in Thailand
- Men are recommended to wear sizes 12oz – 18oz.
- Women are recommended sizes 10oz -14oz, depending on the level of training.
- Muay Thai Gloves that are not in use should be kept clean and air dry for best long lasting results.
- Keep your boxing glove clean with a quality leather cleaner
- Kickboxers or trainers should have 2-3 pairs of gloves in order to rotate
- Muay Thai Gloves need 3-4 weeks to break in the fit and comfort for your hands
- The more you train and use the better the leather will feel and more comfortable for your hands.
Enjoy Your training